Note: Currently these emails are being blocked by the school email filter. We are working on making sure that the filter will allow these tickets to reach us. This message will be removed when the issue has been resolved. Please feel free to email your questions directly to CISTech@lsc.edu. Thank you!
Purpose: To help students use the help desk ticketing system.
If you are having a problem with something, one of the easiest ways to get it solved is by submitting a ticket. Follow these steps to successfully create and track a ticket.
1. Navigate to the CIS Support Site in your favorite web browser: https://support.cis.lsc.edu . If you're reading this article, you're already here!
2. Sign in using your LSC username and password in the top right-hand side. (Note: If this is your first time using the help desk or vCloud, you will need to change your password using the CIS Remote Desktop server before you can proceed. Instructions on doing this can be found here).
3. Once you are signed in, click on "Submit a Ticket" on the sidebar.
4. You will see a form with your display name and email address already inserted. Fill out the rest of the form, describing your problem with as much detail as possible. You may attach up to three files, such as screenshots of an error message, at the bottom. Click on "Next" when you are finished.
5. Your ticket was submitted! Write down the ticket number if you want to have access to your ticket without signing in. Now you can view your ticket by clicking "View Tickets" on the sidebar.
6. Here you will see a list of all of your tickets. To view one and it's progress, simply click on the subject name.